How long for a delicious recipe to be called viral? If we were to guess, it is the point where you cannot scroll through a single social media platform without coming across the recipe in every 5 minutes. The latest delicacy to be enjoying a similar name and fame is a viral custard toast recipe that looks as heavenly as it tastes. Toast is one of the easiest and quickest breakfast options that millions of us rely on every morning. This viral recipe reimagines toast as a breakfast turned into dessert and the idea has taken social media by storm.
(Also read: Viral Video: Adorable Baby Eats Full Chicken Wing On His Own; Wins Hearts)
Bloggers, content creators and food enthusiasts from all over the world have tried this recipe and are all praises for the result. Many have come up with their own version while others are sticking to the original. As the name suggests, the custard toast recipe combines both the ingredients for you to enjoy this super creamy and delicious dessert for breakfast. With just a couple of ingredients, the recipe comes out of the oven/air fryer looking completely irresistible. Take a look:
(Also read: Viral Recipe: Mini Banana Pancakes Are The Tiniest, Tastiest Breakfast Sensations)
The best part about this viral recipe is that it is extremely easy to make and can be prepared with some of the most basic ingredients found at home. So, what are you waiting for? Try out this delish viral recipe which is the talking point for foodies all over the world.
How To Make Viral Custard Toast l Viral Custard Toast Recipe:
1. 4 Bread Slices
2. 1 Egg
3. 2 tbsp. Greek Yogurt (Curd)
4. 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup/Honey
1. In a bowl, mix yogurt, egg and maple syrup. You may add a dash of vanilla essence for some extra aroma.
2. Make dents in the middle of the bread with the help of a spoon without cutting it through.
3. Fill the indented part of the bread with custard. Use toppings of your choice like fruits, berries or chocolates.
4. Cook in an air fryer for 20 mins or bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
5. Garnish with powdered sugar for a heavenly look. Dig in!
(Also read: Everyone Is Making This Viral Cheese Pasta; Here’s The Recipe For You To Try)
Don’t wait too long to be a part of this food trend; try out the recipe today and let us know if it does actually taste as heavenly as it looks.